4” MadJax King XD Lift Kit for Yamaha G29/Drive & Drive2 with Solid/Fixed Rear Axle
This MadJax King XD lift kit was designed with the installer in mind, reducing the installation time by up to 25%. Adjusting the camber/toe during the install has never been easier, utilizing our turnbuckle and jam nut design. The kingpin design replaced the traditional Heim joints, providing a more simple and more durable lift kit.
- Provides a 4″ Lift with clearance for up to 22″ tires
- Faster installation times compared to other lift kit styles
- Turnbuckle style camber adjustment for more efficient tire setting (no need to remove tires for adjustment after installation!)
- Reliable kingpin design
- Pre-assembled and pre-greased lower main frame
- Durable urethane bushings
- Armor coating provides your new lift kit protection from the elements
- Bolt-on design – No Drilling required!
- Includes a bottle of thread-locking adhesive
- #16-055 – Front Lift Kit for Yamaha G29/Drive & Drive2 (Box 1)
- #16-057 – Solid/Fixed Rear Axle Lift Kit for Yamaha G29/Drive & Drive2 (Box 2)
- Yamaha G29/Drive with solid/fixed rear axle – 2007-2016
- Yamaha Drive2 with solid/fixed rear axle – 2017-Current
- For Yamaha G29/Drive & Drive2 models with an independent rear suspension you will need #16-062 (*sold separately)
- Minimum Wheel Size: 10″
- Recommended Minimum Tire Size: 20″ O.D. / Maximum 22” O.D.
- Front Counterweight Kit is recommended with this lift kit to help increase front steering stability – #16-058 (*sold separately)
- Installation videos are available to assist during installation (QR codes linking to the installation video can be found on the installation instructions included with this lift kit)